Sunday 3 July 2011

Interview consent form

CONSENT FORM FOR PARTICIPANTS IN RESEARCH STUDIES
Please complete this form after you have read the Information Sheet and/or listened to an explanation about the research.

Title of Study: A study of Consumer Liberation Potential in World of Warcraft

King’s College Research Ethics Committee Ref: KCL/10-11_728

Thank you for considering taking part in this research. The person organising the research must explain the project to you before you agree to take part.  If you have any questions arising from the Information Sheet or explanation already given to you, please ask the researcher before you decide whether to join in. You will be given a copy of this Consent Form to keep and refer to at any time.

Please tick or initial
 




  • I understand that if I decide at any time during the research that I no longer wish to participate in this project, I can notify the researchers involved and withdraw from it immediately without giving any reason. Furthermore, I understand that I will be able to withdraw my data up until it is transcribed for use in the final report on 17th August 2011.

  • I consent to the processing of my personal information for the purposes of this research study.  I understand that such information will be treated as strictly confidential and handled in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.

  • I consent to my interview being recorded.

  • I agree to be contacted by email if the researcher has further questions to ask based on this interview.



Participant’s Statement:

I ­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________________________

Agree that the research project named above has been explained to me to my satisfaction and I agree to take part in the study. I have read both the notes written above and the Information Sheet about the project, and understand what the research study involves.

Signed                                                             Date



Investigator’s Statement:
I __________________________________________
Confirm that I have carefully explained the nature, demands and any foreseeable risks (where applicable) of the proposed research to the participant.
Signed                                                                      Date

No comments:

Post a Comment